Monday, November 27, 2006

"On Swearing" by Ben Rogers

Originally I did not intend to give this article a second thought but as time has passed sense I last read it I have found myself wanting to share about it in conversations. Being that it is difficult to sum up this article in conversations I will gratify myself by sharing it here,just click the tile. (I am not sure if clicking the title works from facebook. If that is the case then you'll simply have to visit my blog to follow the link.) It is yet another great reminder of “out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.”

I'd like to add that I found this article to be profound in some ways but offensive in others. You might agree with me when I say that those things often go hand in hand . . . but still I woul like to say, read with caution.

No comments: