Friday, June 30, 2006

The Boiler Room In Kansas City


It’s pretty ridiculously exciting for me that I finally discovered the Boiler Room in Kansas City. You know how you can search and search for something on the internet and not find it. It should be easy, you’re thinking, but this site is lost to you with no avail. I am currently planning a move to Kansas City, one of the main motivations of my sojourn is the Kansas City Boiler Room by 24-7 Prayer (the only Boiler Room in the nation I might add). It was distressing to me that the place I was headed appeared to have no web presence.
“What kind of place doesn’t have a website?” I think to myself.
“Could it be that I am heading to a land where no one will be able to discover the wonder of the Boiler Room though the lenses of the world wide web?”
Nay! I am please to announce that I have stumbled upon it quite stupidly. I figured out how to edit my links on this little “Grace to Upend” (great news) and upon finding some links to put in there I discovered it. The Boiler Room in Kansas City where I am headed.
Check it out

No comments: